We're Growing Our Team!
Marketing, Hospitality & PR Internships (for college credit)
Location: River North, Chicago, IL
Commitment: 10-18 Hours Per Week
Join EvolveHer, a unique community workspace for women. We strive to promote a collaborative atmosphere for our team and members, where positive vibes, creativity, community, empowerment, and dependability are our core. This is a place to learn about women-driven business and expand your knowledge in event planning, marketing and/or social media promotion.
Interns join a group of vibrant women from various career backgrounds. You will be responsible for specific tasks tailored to your interests. We also encourage you to brainstorm and create for our space – and join us for our monthly meetings where we share our ideas for EvolveHer. We expect you to be strong, dependable team members who are able and willing to promote the good vibes and community feel of our space.
● Daily check-in with Community Manager or Senior Lead on-site
● Support membership, partnerships, events and marketing teams
● Coordinate event logistics working with the Event Management team
● Front desk management
● Assist with creation of marketing collateral
● Strong interest in events, marketing and social media
● Computer literacy
● Communicate effectively and warmly
● Follow directions and demonstrate initiative
● Ability to work in various work settings
● Preferred but not needed: photography, photoshop, canva skills
● Legal right to work in the United States
Please submit a cover letter and resume, with at least two references, to